Multi-functional all in one skin treatment
7 Benefits of a Clay Face Mask
Is a face mask essential to your skin care routine? YES!
Clay masks have been used for centuries to cleanse and detoxify the skin. Clay is able to absorb impurities and excess oil, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and purified. A face mask is apart of the products or skincare system that you need to care for your skin. If you have existing skin care issues, a face masks can expedite improvement to your skin. It's an important part of any regimen because it offers an added skin boost. A clay masks can be used to target specific skin concerns, such as acne, blackheads, and dullness. Here are 7 benefits of a clay face mask:
1. Clay face masks can help to detoxify and cleanse the skin.
2. Clay face masks can help to improve circulation and stimulate the skin.
3. Clay face masks can help to increase the production of collagen and elastin, which can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Clay face masks can help to absorb excess oil and sebum, which can help to control breakouts.
5. Clay face masks can help to exfoliate the skin, which can help to improve the appearance of the skin.
6. Clay face masks can help to calm and soothe the skin.
7. Clay face masks can be used as a natural, gentle alternative to harsh chemicals and cleansers.
Our Nutrient Rich Resurfacing Face Mask is a french clay mask all in one treatment. It consists of a proprietary blend of high nutrient superfoods: kale, wheatgrass, spirulina, broccoli, carrots. It consists of glycolic and lactic acid that helps resurface dull skin by exfoliating dead cells for a smoother softer texture. Our clay mask is gentle enough for all skin types.
Benefits: Exfoliates, Hydrates, Brightens, Softens, Unclog Pores