Happy Friday! How much cardio do you get in each week? My neighbor runs 6 days a week and LOVES IT. I can barely do 2 days a week and hate it. To become more consistent with my routine and enjoy the experience I need a plan. So here are 6 tips I have implemented to improve my endurance, discipline and mind set. I will keep you posted on how I am doing.
1. Know your specific purpose: why are you doing it?
2. Good energetic high impact MUSIC
3. SCHEDULE your work and don't deviate
4. Download a fitness tracker app
5. Get a Partner
6. Set goals - gradually increase your reps, distance or intensity
FOLLOW OUR PAGE FOR MORE on beauty, wellness and life